Trustworthy job opportunities
Don't miss the latest vacancies in France!
At the moment, there are no job openings available in in France. Stay informed about the latest vacancies and be the first to know when a new job becomes available by signing up for our notifications.
When working and living in France, it is important to be aware of the politeness of the French. It's quite normal to greet your neighbours, and to keep on using the first-person form of address until they offer you the first-person form of address. Learning a little French or even being able to speak French makes it easier, as the French are very proud of their language. Start your job in France and enjoy fresh croissants, baguettes, cheese and delicious French wine every day. The French eat extensively every day, but Sunday evenings they usually have a very special dinner!
The country has three climate zones, so it is possible for it to be freezing in the north of France, while it is already 20 °C in the south. The mountainous landscape in the south also gives you the opportunity to ski in the winter months, although it is often only slightly warmer in the south than in the north.
The big bank holidays in France take place every year on 14 July. If you are working in France at the time, you can join in the festivities! Since 1789, they have been celebrating the French Revolution, decorating the cities with flags and holding big parties followed by fireworks. They also celebrate Liberation Day on 8 May and the armistice of the First World War on 11 November.
The must-see's in France
When in Paris… you should, of course, visit the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, and Paris' charming neighbourhoods like Montmartre. However, France is home to many more beautiful places! Visit the French Riviera for the sun-kissed beaches of Nice, the luxury of Cannes and the allure of Saint-Tropez. Discover the lavender fields of Gordes, the historic city of Avignon and the picturesque villages in Provance. Wine lovers should explore the many vineyards and taste the best wines in Bordeaux. For outdoor adventures and breathtaking views, you can go to the French Alps. In Normandy, you can visit the historic D-Day beaches, Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey and charming coastal towns. All in all, there are so many places to visit! So why not apply for a job in France and explore the country for a while?
Did you know…
- 29% of the English vocabulary comes from the French
- The croissant was actually invented in Austria
- France is the most visited country in the world, attracting millions of tourists each year.
- The French take their bread very seriously. In fact, there are laws in France that dictate the precise ingredients and methods for making traditional French bread, ensuring its quality and authenticity.
- France is home to the Louvre Museum in Paris, which is the world's largest art museum and houses famous masterpieces like Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
- French is the official language of 29 countries, making it one of the most widely spoken languages worldwide.
- France is famous for its wine production, and it is the second-largest wine-producing country in the world, renowned for its Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Champagne regions.
Your first words!
Est-ce qu'il y a bon restaurant dans le coin? - Is there a good restaurant here?
Je n'en crois pas mes yeux! - I can't believe my eyes!
J'avais peur, mais je l'ai fait quand même. - I was a little scared, but I did it anyway.