Are you sure?

Japanese- or Korean-speaking Online Croupiers needed in Madrid
All vacancies

Japanese- or Korean-speaking Online Croupiers needed in Madrid

  • Online Croupier
  • Madrid, Spain
  • Temporary accommodation provided
  • Minimum 6 months
  • Japanese or Korean, and
  • €2,100 - €2,300 gross


The city that never sleeps: not New York, but Madrid! The city of flamenco, delicious tapas, beautiful shops, and fun nightlife spots. Do you want to work and live abroad? Then read on! 

As a Japanese or Korean online croupier, you'll work for a well-known, international employer offering online casino games. You'll be responsible for presenting the games to the Japanese or Korean market, welcoming players with enthusiasm, guiding the games professionally, and ensuring that the rules are followed correctly. Whether it's for Blackjack or Roulette, your personality will ensure a fantastic online player experience! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

With its warm temperatures and vibrant neighbourhoods, Madrid has countless terraces, fun bars, and cool hotspots. You'll have plenty of time to explore this beautiful city!

To apply for this job, you need a citizenship from an EU-country. Take your chance today and broaden your horizon in Madrid! 
Read more about this vacancy

Why you don't want to miss this chance!

Temporary accommodation, flight & rental allowance for the first 3 months
Working in an environment where individual development is a priority
Employer-provided health insurance + free access to sports facilities πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Exciting opportunities for career development

What do you have to do?

  • Hosting various online casino games via camera

  • Guiding games in a professional manner and ensuring fair gameplay

  • Ensuring a fantastic online player experience! 🎰

  • Working in rotating shifts

What do we expect of you?

  • You speak fluent Japanese or Korean and very good English (B2)

  • Communication and entertainment are your strongest skills

  • A recent resume with a photo of yourself, a certificate of good conduct

  • To apply for this job, you need a citizenship from an EU-country

This application process is with Yobbers

From the beginning of the application until you start your new job and even after, we are here to help you during the entire process. With Yobbers by your side, you are not alone.

#Yobber's adventures featured

Would you also like to see your photo here? Share your photo on Instagram with #yobbers

Frequently asked questions

When you go to work abroad, you receive an employment contract from your new employer abroad. You are not employed by Yobbers, unless you applied for a job at Yobbers directly.
For most of the vacancies we offer, it is difficult to go abroad with children because the salary is often insufficient to support your family. Besides that, the employer often expects you to work full time and it can be hard to find a nanny. Living and working abroad with children also poses some organizational problems. In our experience, it is therefore rare that your children can accompany you abroad for the positions we currently offer.
When you work abroad, it is necessary to have health insurance, travel insurance, and liability insurance. It is important to consider which insurance suits you best. Sometimes, the employer abroad may provide health insurance. Always inquire with your employer about what they can arrange for you. If you plan to work abroad for an extended period, it is necessary to register with the municipality where you work and reside. Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions!
Not the right answer? Ask your question below or contact us via our chat.
Sign up now to ask a question about this vacancy.
Log in